Saturday, November 28, 2009

I Can't Get Back Into MySpace???

My daughter originally set up MySpace layout for me and she put in my password, etc. Never had a problem getting in and changing things to her layout of MySpace. I downloaded 72 pics to my pics and changed my password, so she wouldn't delete the pics she did not like. I haven't been able to get into MySpace since. I received from them my confirmation of password. I sent 3 notes to privacy@myspace.com. How do I get back in? I get message you have tried too many times unsuccessfully to log in.



I Can't Get Back Into MySpace???

try messing around with the caps lock, maybe u capitalized sumthing w/out relizing it



I Can't Get Back Into MySpace???

someone probaly hacked into your account and changed your pasword

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone