Monday, November 30, 2009

Why do i hate seing people on myspace?

for some reason when i look at my friends myspace or someone elses my space i see all the cool pics they have and all the cool pics there friends have and i just feel so very down like im not "confident" anymore... i think i might have a anxiety problem and i always hate seeing people or my friends friends on my space.. They just show off so much... and i feel like my confidence hits rock bottom when i see all my friends chating with other people ... and they all act so tuff . i dont have a myspace cause i think its stupid. I think my anxiety problem is that i h8 guys the same sex as me obviously that are cooler then me and when they try to show of i cant take it and i see all those cool pics on myspace that people at my school have and that makes me feel like such a loser .. and its not jelousy . Its an anxiety problem i see how much friends peope have and i just dont think im as cool as them.. in shool im all cool and tuff and a mature person..what can i do to not feel so down help..



Why do i hate seing people on myspace?

Aw, feel better. They shouldn't be doing that, it's like some vanity, self obsession problem. I know what you mean, it really annoys me too, how someone can change their profile picture every couple of days.



That's why I also hate myspace. But best to just ignore it and try to avoid their pages. You'll feel better in time, I'm sure you're a cool person in your own way so don't worry.



Why do i hate seing people on myspace?

kids like that are losers. i no how u feel i wanna knock the crao out of a LOT of people. over time i learned to live with and began to realize its not worth even thinking about. see a therapist about anxiety it can really help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone