Monday, November 30, 2009

I want a myspace!!! mom trouble!!?

my mom wont let me have a myspace, because im not 14 yet, and she has a myspace with pics of me on there!!



her bf has one too and so do all of her friends!! ive asked her a lot but she always says "Danielle, I said no!!"



What can I say to convince her??



all of my friends have them too!! i would set it to private and wouldnt be stupid enough to talk to strangers!!



I want a myspace!!! mom trouble!!?

I finally relented and let both my children have a myspace page. The deal is: I have full access. I always HAVE THE PASSWORD, can log on at any time, and neither child can delete any messages from the inbox or trash. I do this to protect them, because other kids are MEAN and I want to see who says what to my kids. Also, no downloading a bunch of stuff to get that perfect "layout"-it really messes up the computer. If they break any rule, I change the password until they understand it again. It works. PLus, Now I help them with their pages and deter them from saying things that could be taking in the wrong way...... my kids are really OK with that now! P.s. 1 child is a 15 year old boy and 1 is 12 1/2.



I want a myspace!!! mom trouble!!?

give her your password and let her get on yours. if you have nothing to hide then this should not be a problem. my parents do that with me on facebook and it makes me happy b/c i have one but makes my parents happy b/c they know what i am doing and who i am talking to.



also if she agrees make her your number one on your top 8.



I want a myspace!!! mom trouble!!?

i had the same prob they finally let me have it BUT then myspace got on the NEWS and the news said things were happening to kids because of myspace so my dad made me delete it and i'm 14 by the way



I want a myspace!!! mom trouble!!?

Make one anyways just don't put your real name and make a seperate email for it and she'll most likely never know lol



I want a myspace!!! mom trouble!!?

Myspace isnt what it is all cracked up to Be. it is kinda boring. Just be like mom if i cant have a myspace , I dont want you to put pix of me on yours.



I want a myspace!!! mom trouble!!?

cause you can never be to safe, alot of whack jobs out there, even if your private, they will still harass you, but i mean its a good palce to talk to friends, old and new, but you just have to be smart and not a dumb kid..ya know, convincing you must do.



I want a myspace!!! mom trouble!!?

tell her that you would only talk to peaple you know and only add peaple you know.tell her that all of your friends have one and you will only chat with them.



I want a myspace!!! mom trouble!!?

go here.



http://www.wikihow.com/Convince-Your-Par...



thats a list of reasons to try to persuade your parents good luck.



heres my myspace.



www.myspace.com/ben12106



I want a myspace!!! mom trouble!!?

well i am 15 n got a myspace lol n i had it since i was like 11 or idk..i dont have it private and i do talk to strangers..just tell her u will put ur pix n page private n would only add school friends or i dont kno my mom dont really care so idk well goodluck



p.s myspace isnt dat bad when ur safe in private



I want a myspace!!! mom trouble!!?

Listen to ur mom.Even though its not really what u want to hear.Wait until ur 14.I used to have one but i deleted my account because it was soo addictive.And i didnt want anything that addicitive and that unhealthy in my life.Once u turn 14 and get one u will realize how addicitive it can be.Sooo ur just gonna ave to be patient!



I want a myspace!!! mom trouble!!?

Well first, ask what the big deal is that your not 14. If she has a myspace and you get one. She can simply add you as a friend and check on your profile every now and then to make sure your not in any trouble =] but thats what one of my friend's mom did. i did the bad way and kept it away from my parents but... they didnt care anyway =/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone