Monday, November 30, 2009

Is it just me...or does every girl w/ a myspace account want to become a model?

(not every girl...lol)



I've noticed girls will pay money for a photo shoot...just to put their pics on myspace...lol



I mean, I like putting dope photos up on occasion...but a full blown photo shoot? JUST for myspace....



No hate...but if your gonna pay money for a photo shoot...the first place you need to go is to a modeling agency...not myspace.com



Psychological theory: insecure, fishing for compliments, competition



whatever...it's gettin kinda crazy...i can't be the only one that's noticed this...



lighthearted rant...no seriousness...just curiosity :)



Is it just me...or does every girl w/ a myspace account want to become a model?

I agree, it shows a lot of insecurity. Besides,considering most of those girls look very different in those professionally taken photos, the compliments they get are nothing but unrealistic. I'm saying this because I've seen it happen.



I used to go to a forum where a Mr and Miss competition was held, and some of the girls participating used professional shots in the first round. They got lots of votes and compliments. However, the use of professional photos was forbidden in the 2nd round and when realistic pictures of those girls were shown not only did they look completely different but they also got a very small amount of votes and quite a few rude comments, because after all they weren't the pretty girls they had "pretended" to be.



Well, one thing needs to be said though, in a world where image is revered above all else it's easier to be insecure than not be.



As a side note, I'd just like to say that I didn't know who that "queen of myspace" was so I decided to find out. I honestly don't get it how she managed to become famous thanks to her looks. She's not that pretty, looks completely plastic/fake (if she didn't she might actually be quite pretty) and she's definitely not what I'd consider hot. She has too big a waist for such small hips, with measurements of 34-28-32 all she has are boobs, otherwise she's straight up and down. It makes me wonder how she became famous and much prettier girls didn't. Just my opinion.



Is it just me...or does every girl w/ a myspace account want to become a model?

I think it's ridiculous to have a photo shoot done just to post on myspace. Perhaps these girls think they're going to "make it big" by doing so, but they're wasting their time. Like you said, they should just take the photos to a modeling agency.



Is it just me...or does every girl w/ a myspace account want to become a model?

I agree.. that forbidden chick that is suppose to be the "Queen of myspace" dont get me wrong she is hot, but she takes all those expensive pictures and post them on myspace.. but your not the only one thats noticed it.. sometimes those pretty *** girls when those banging pics make my myspace page look so bad .. lol



Is it just me...or does every girl w/ a myspace account want to become a model?

YES. I couldn't agree with you more. I want to be a model too and I want to have photoshoots but I'm not willing to do so just to show off on myspace. I understand women want to be models but not to just show off in myspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone