Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can I ge my hair like this? (Pics)?

How can I get my hair curled like leona lewis? Detailed explaination please-pics...



www.myspace.com/leonalewis-this is full of them



How can I ge my hair like this? (Pics)?

her hair is cut in long layers..... to get the curly loose effect all you do is use Jumbo hot rollers. When you remove the rollers let hair cool somewhat then separate the curls with your fingers! good luck! and yes it looks very pretty!



How can I ge my hair like this? (Pics)?

sorry the link doesn't work......



How can I ge my hair like this? (Pics)?

you can get a perm



How can I ge my hair like this? (Pics)?

sry link dosn't work...



How can I ge my hair like this? (Pics)?

probably a perm.



or if your good at it a curling iron



How can I ge my hair like this? (Pics)?

go 2 pizazz--they r amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!



How can I ge my hair like this? (Pics)?

The link didn't work...but if its a hairstyle or color etc... you can bring the pic into any hair store and they can most likely do it for you.



How can I ge my hair like this? (Pics)?

well u should like gets some layers and then grow ur hair long then iron curl it....then wala there the look o and wen u curl ur hair ur hair gets shorter just a bit... so dats y u ... keep ur hair long

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone