Thursday, December 24, 2009

Misunderstanding And PICS still not showing up.?

On my past question about this I've tried what everyone is saying, downloading mozilla, checking settings(in internet explorer and Mozilla) each say show images. Some think that they aren't showing up when I try downloading, THAT'S not the case, NO PICS show up when I try to veiw them wheather it's on craigslist or Myspace, on myspace I can't even see pictures in my friends profiles all they will show is like the caption. I can't see my friends photos in my friends list on my own profile, all it will show is thier display name once in a while it will show 1 or 2 of the pictures but that's usually all I get. I believe there is a program that I have to download or something because I don't think My computer was made with all the images hardware, what ever hardware that is. Now if someone knows the software or hardware that I'm missing that is causing me to NOT see Pictures please I'd appreciate the Help. Thanks in advance.



Misunderstanding And PICS still not showing up.?

If you are not using any proxy programs, then the missing pics mean that your internet security might be set too high. If not, in internet expl. go to tools, into options, privacy and set it to medium or medium high (but not high or low). One of these methods might fix your problem.



Misunderstanding And PICS still not showing up.?

Sorry that my methods do not work. Hope it fixes itself soon. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone