Thursday, December 24, 2009

Myspace users help!.. pictures..?

I want to add pictures to my myspace page(not to the actuall picture part but where it says like about me and stuff) I tried photobucket and tinypic they both work but the pic. comes out huge! Help!! also how do you send pics to other myspace friends?



Myspace users help!.. pictures..?

well im not sure how you send pics 2 other myspace friends but I use www.rockyou.com



Myspace users help!.. pictures..?

check the myspace forum. and type under google as: Post Myspace Pictures.



Normally, I just right click on the picture, get the URL, and link the Pic. to the page.



w/e suits you best. (:



Myspace users help!.. pictures..?

You would have to resize the picture manually with your computer.



Paint can do the job.



And to send pictures to other users you have to upload them to photobucket, tinypic, etc and give them the first link at the top.



I know tinypic gives you three choices, you use the top one and send it to them.



Myspace users help!.. pictures..?

i hate when that happens why dont you go to www.blibs.com so you can resize the picture and then resave it and try it on tinypic again it`ll work



www.myspace.com/angdipsz



Myspace users help!.. pictures..?

you send them just like you would a comment from a comment site it is real easy once you get the hang of it



Myspace users help!.. pictures..?

I cant help nobody will chat with me on my space....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone