Thursday, December 24, 2009

I met this guy on the myspace. We were so into each other ..I couldnt believe what happened next?

I couldnt believe that he and I had actually hit it off so well. He made every second of my day seem happier. We met on myspace, so of course we saw all of each others pics and slide shows. We are both adult and mature so we knew what we were doing. He was so sweet and just wonderful. He lit up my day and I lit up his. We couldnt wait to get off from work each day to stay on the phone til 2 a.m . I would long to hear his voice and I would stare at his pics and just dream of what it would be like to be with him. He ended up sending me a beautiful bouqet of flowers to my job with a card that said "see you tomorrow night" that was our date. He and I had such big plans. He and I met. We were so nervous it was ridiculous. He was visibly shaken and I as well. It was just strange. I felt no different about him though. He called me the next day and told me he felt different. I removed myself from his myspace and stopped calling. It is so hard to do so. will he call if I leave him alone? help



I met this guy on the myspace. We were so into each other ..I couldnt believe what happened next?

No, he won't call. He told you he isn't into you. Move on.



I met this guy on the myspace. We were so into each other ..I couldnt believe what happened next?

Im almost in the same situation, except a big age difference. I think that you should try to unblock him and re add him on myspace, sometimes guys say that they feel different if you don't show them how much you like them. I hang out with alot of guys, and they all say that they have done it before, THEY didnt want to look like the losers, why don;t you try talking to him, tell him that you did feel connected, and try asking him why he felt different?



I met this guy on the myspace. We were so into each other ..I couldnt believe what happened next?

That is hard... I understand completely. It's tpugh to say if he'll call. I think the best you can do is just wait it out... and, yes, I know waiting sucks lol.



I met this guy on the myspace. We were so into each other ..I couldnt believe what happened next?

Expect his call all the time my lady. I`m sure he will call you to hear from you ok.



I met this guy on the myspace. We were so into each other ..I couldnt believe what happened next?

Nope, the best thing you can do is let him go, cut all contact. I just went through this myself. I was going with a beautiful girl and i thought things were going great. Then she tells me that she didn't want a long term relationship. I was devastated like you. I know it's painful to get your heart broken like that, but we all have to move forward. Anytime you see him again there's still going to be that awkwardness that's going to drag you back to depression. My best advice is to forget him and move on with your life. There are plenty of other guys out there who are just as fun to be with and are willing to stick around, not just play with you then quickly run off. Love is a difficult game to play (I know). Lots of bumps and bruises along the way. But when you hit a low spot, don't stick around, pick yourself back up and keep playing.



I met this guy on the myspace. We were so into each other ..I couldnt believe what happened next?

hey wont call....just move on and look for someone else

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone