Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have a friend who I believe purposely uploads pics in which I look horrible and she looks good.?

So we take a lot of pictures together and some of them turn out great but she always uploads the pics on myspace in which I look really dumb in. I didn't really care when she did that, but then her friends commented saying how I looked weird and that she looked adorable. I don't know maybe I am just over thinking the whole ordeal, but it's like that in every single pic. I don't know if I should say anything to her and I kind of tried to address this but in a joking manner and nothing really happened. And when we take pics she will always remark on how I always look good in the pics and then she will delete them right away. Help I need some advice...I am not jealous!!! She's one of my good friends. And both of our myspaces are private and only viewable by our friends so we don't need a lecture on posting our pics and stuff online. Thank you.



I have a friend who I believe purposely uploads pics in which I look horrible and she looks good.?

maybe she's just jealous and wants to try and look better than you do



I have a friend who I believe purposely uploads pics in which I look horrible and she looks good.?

ergh dont i know that feeling!



my mate does exactly the same at the end of the day shes just jelous cuz your pretty and she feels threatened by u so puts bad ones of u up when she looks good its a confidence thing!!



next time she says u look good and deletes it jst joke around like why do u always do that and be like fine no more pics!



make it jokey like banter!



or u take control of the camera next time and do the same to her!



I have a friend who I believe purposely uploads pics in which I look horrible and she looks good.?

lol you have to get permission to put photos of other people up. Just report her to tom everytime she puts a photo up you don't like. It will get taken down and she probably will never figure out why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone