Thursday, December 24, 2009

MYSPACE question!!!?

ok i have a myspace and all of a sudden no 1 can veiw my pics, videos or blog



i have already changed my account settings and it didnt work



and i also changed my profile and that also didnt work!



so if u have an idea of how do get it so my friends can view my pics plz help!



MYSPACE question!!!?

your account is set to private maybe, instead of friends only or public, try setting it to public and make sure you click the save button............



MYSPACE question!!!?

it could be your layout. sometimes thats the problem



MYSPACE question!!!?

it culd be a virus make a whole new my space account and it shuld work



MYSPACE question!!!?

put your pic settings to my friends only or public



MYSPACE question!!!?

add them to your list



MYSPACE question!!!?

Myspace has been kind of slow lately in the evening I've noticed. It just may be taking some time for it to accept your changes.



MYSPACE question!!!?

Nice name sexibb....You looking for pedofiles? Cause they are looking for you with a name like that.



MYSPACE question!!!?

you need to go to your albums and check if any of them say private only that may be the problem



MYSPACE question!!!?

sometimes MySpace "lags"



not ur internet, but MySpace.



just wait for a while., it will come back



MYSPACE question!!!?

dont freak out. maybe the myspace server is just slow today...itll prolly go away soon.



MYSPACE question!!!?

Yea I'm not sure, but sometimes people hack into ur account, that happened 2 me and I had 2 create a whole new account.



MYSPACE question!!!?

Hackers, Ask yor friends if you are posting weird bulletins



MYSPACE question!!!?

change your layout or it could be a virus make sure you change you password if changing your layout doesnt work



MYSPACE question!!!?

i've had that done to me.



it's either your layout or a code on your profile. if you have falling images, that's probably it.



change some stuff around and see if that works.



MYSPACE question!!!?

It's probably just the site. Maybe you should wait for it and if the links still don't work, then it could be the layout that you have. One time, I put up this layout on my page and whenever someone tried to click onto my pictures, they say that it doesn't work. When I changed it, they were able to start seeing and commenting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone