Thursday, December 24, 2009

Myspace Quessssstionnnnnnn?

hey i might just be paranoid or im not sure, but if like i upload pics on my myspace is it possible for me to get a virus, or can myspace even give you a virus when you go on it ?



Myspace Quessssstionnnnnnn?

No, those pictures come from your computer and go on your site. I have been a member for over a year and have had 0 problems



Myspace Quessssstionnnnnnn?

your best bet is to cancel your myspace acct and not have one. myspace user = follower and lame.



Sorry just my opinion and no i have neer heard of someone getting a virus that way.



Myspace Quessssstionnnnnnn?

no you cannot got get a virus from my space just be very care full on links you go to to comment sometimes you can get phished but it's rear just watch were you go. Pic are loaded from your computer no you cannot get a virus that way



Myspace Quessssstionnnnnnn?

Oh yes, it is very possible. I hope you have a VERY good anti-virus program on your computer. That may help you to a certain extent. I have friends with profiles on MySpace and I love to go and look at any updates they may have. You just have to be very careful. I can't stress that enough! Number 1 is do you have a very good anti-virus program? When my daughter was living at home, MySpace was one of her favorite places to go. She had one of the "free" anti-virus programs. I was always re-installing Windows because she had gotten another virus on her computer. When she moved out, she got another virus on her computer and it destroyed her hard drive. Needless to say, I could not fix it that time, so she had to buy another hard drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone