Monday, December 28, 2009

Photobucket myspace?

i had these pics on my myspace page and today when i went into my profile and the onlything that showed was codes from potobucket now the pics won't show anymore what happened ?



Photobucket myspace?

maybe the pic was deleted or maybe.... someone messed with your myspace....



Photobucket myspace?

This usually happens when the person that put that pic up erased it..it sux i know its happened to me before too :(



Photobucket myspace?

Well go back into your "edit your profile" page and make sure that there is a %26lt; at the beginning of the code, and a %26gt; at the end...also, use the one underneath the pictures on photobucket that starts with %26lt;a...I think it's the second one.



Other than that, I know myspace is messed up right now. A lot of people (including me) haven't been able to get on in two days.



Photobucket myspace?

I cant even get into myspace.....and tons of other people cant get into it either it is completely down...there is a problem with it.......I have another site that I used a photobucket image in and it is also messed up....there is clearly a problem...and I dont know what is going on.



Photobucket myspace?

maybe the codes were f uped or the pics were deleted

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone